Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Johnathan M. -- Cook/Server

Jonathan M.
Atlanta, GA 30312
Email Jefe for contact info: Jefe@Project961.com

Education:
Presently Associate Degree Candidate at Atlanta Metropolitan College then planning to transfer to Georgia State University in the summer.Work Experience/Skills:
I am very committed and motivated to stay active and continue on the track of reaching my full potential. I have 4 years experience as a waiter/cook; over a years experience as a butcher, my skills in customer service and ability to communicate are some of my most natural qualities. I have over 2 years experience in Martial Arts, specifically kickboxing and krav maga. I am punctual, confident, I can take criticism, I am easy to contact and will always make sure that I am doing my job to the best of my ability, not just for the customers or employers but also for me.

-Former Employee at Fortel’s Pizza Den
Position: Server/Cook
From 2/13/03 to 3/1/04
Manager: Shelly Fortel

-Former employee at Del Mar Gardens South Rehabilitation
Position: Cook's Assistant/Server/Dishwasherfrom 3/13/04 to 4/19/05Manager: John Parks

-Former employee at Webster Groves Animal Hospital
Position: Caretaker from 4/30/05 to 1/16/06Manager: Janet

-Former employee at Farmers Market Meat Shop
Position: Butcher
From 2/3/06 to 6/18/07
Manager: Connor Dolan

-Former manager at Halloween Thrills/Rainbow Factory Direct
Position: Store Manger/Warehouse for Halloween Thrills and Rainbow Factory Direct Play systems.
From 8/01/07 to 12/4/08
Owner: Jason Smieja
References:

No comments:

Post a Comment