Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bobbi H. - Misc. Hard Worker

Bobbie H.
Hiram, GA 30141

Objective
________________________________________________________________

I am looking to increase my experience and to use my skills and qualifications to the fullest of my ability. I have extensive knowledge in PC fundamentals and all office equipment. I have very good phone and customer service skills. I have management experience which I believe would be very beneficial to your company. I am willing to do whatever it takes to advance myself in this career. Given the chance I believe I would be a great contribution to your company.

Experience______________________________________________________________

08/2006-09/2007 Johnny’s Steaks & Barbeque Powder Springs, GA
Office/Floor Manager
I handle all Accounts Payables and receivables as well as keeping in contact with vendors. I also prepare schedules and keep the restaurant in order. I make sure all cash registers balance at end of each shift. I handled all office duties as well as manage floor personnel. I am efficient in Word, QuickBooks, Excel and all office equipment.

01/2005-04/2006 Georgian Bank Powder Springs, GA
Customer Service Representative
Greeted new customers and answered phones. I helped all customers to resolve any problems and to answer all questions. I opened new accounts and provided all customers with any information needed. Also used all office equipment.

09/2002-01/2005 Hometown Bank Hiram, Ga
Head Teller/Customer Service Rep.
Handled cash in drawers and balanced all cash at end of day. I answered phones and helped all customers to resolve any problems and to answer all questions. I opened new accounts and provided all customers with any information needed. Also used all office equipment.
Education_______________________________________________________________

2002 Lithia Springs High School Lithia Springs, GA

Skills & Qualifications_____________________________________________________

Management, all office equipment, QuickBooks, Word, Excel, Phone and Customer Service & Inside/Outside Sales.

References______________________________________________________________
Angie Howard 678-873-2675
Rick Collett 770-439-9277

No comments:

Post a Comment