Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ashley K. / Admin Assistant or AutoCad/Drafting

Ashley K.
Oakwood, Ga. 30566
ashkilby@gmail.com

Education

· West Hall High School
o Graduated 2005
o Dual Seal Diploma (both College and Tech Prep) with Tech concentration in Computer Aided Drafting
o 3.5 GPA
o SAT score of 1240 (630 Verbal, 610 Math)

· Gainesville State College
o Graduated May 2008
o Associate of Arts degree in Political Science
o 3.32 GPA
o Merit List Fall 2005, Fall 2007, and Spring 2008

· Georgia State University
o Attended Fall 2008

Work Experience

· Kilby Land Surveying
o Flowery Branch, Ga
o August 2001 to June 2005
o While attending West Hall High I worked part time at my family’s Land Surveying company. I worked mainly as a CAD drafter in the office, but also helped in the field when needed. From this work experience, along with several classes during my high school and college career, I developed an extensive knowledge of how to utilize computer drafting programs, such as AutoCAD, to produce plats for clients. I also answered client’s calls and questions and helped keep project files in order.

· United Community Bank
o Gainesville, Ga
o July 2005 to August 2008
o Upon entering Gainesville State College I began working part time in the Gainesville Loan Operations of United Community Bank. I was hired, at first, on a temporary basis to aid in the initial setting up of the Gainesville branch’s Loan Operations. My main duty was to keep customers’ loan files in order. After two months of temporary employment I was added as a permanent part time employee. My duties grew to include helping with clearing file exceptions, aiding lenders in getting documents from the loan files in our building, helping upload loans to LaserPro, and running the transactions involved in the opening of a new loan. I also occasionally helped cover the switchboard, answer calls and questions and directing calls as needed. I left United Community in August 2008 to attend Georgia State University in Atlanta, Ga.

Other Activities

· West Hall High School Drafting Club’s Fall Festival
o I helped organize the Fall Festival from 2003 to 2005. This included collaborating with other of the school’s clubs to assign booths, organizing the location and layout of the festival and promoting the festival in the community and amongst local elementary schools.

Computer/Language Skills

· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD
· Extensive knowledge of both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
· Working knowledge of many Graphic Design programs, such as Corel Painter X
· Working knowledge of LaserPro and Navigator
· Basic knowledge of Spanish

* References provided at request.

No comments:

Post a Comment